The World Heritage Leadership programme is a new approach to implement capacity development in support of the World Heritage Convention, based on the long standing partnership of IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources) and ICCROM, also in collaboration with ICOMOS and WHC and other organizations.
This programme has been made possible with the generous support of the Ministry of Climate and Environment of Norway and other partners.
Representatives attending the meeting were:
- Berit Lein, Norwegian Agency for Nature Conservation
- Jostein Løvdal, Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage
- Berit Halvorsen, Ministry of Climate and Environment, Norway
- Siri Kloster, Ministry of Climate and Environment, Norway
- Ingunn Kvisterøy, Ministry of Climate and Environment, Norway
- Tim Badman, Director of World Heritage, IUCN
They were welcomed by Dr Stefano De Caro, Director-General; Joseph King, Sites Unit Director; Gamini Wijesuriya, Project Manager, Sites Unit, and Eugene Jo, World Heritage Leadership Programme Coordinator, Sites Unit.
Member State represented: Norway
More in: Visitors |