© Winchester City Council
|Forum 2007: Privatisation and Cultural Heritage
2 August. Since the announcement of the Forum (13 - 15 September 2007, Catania, Italy), ICCROM has received many enquiries about participating in the event. As well as the scientific papers, there will also be opportunities to send in comments on your experiences, insights, and reflections on 'Privatisation and Cultural Heritage' and to present posters on, for example, a case study or a research topic relevant to the above theme. Papers and comments will be shared and discussed online with the other participants, while the posters will be on view for the international audience during the conference.
The proposed main themes are:
- Privatisation and Cultural Heritage – Analysis of the Situation;
- Partnerships/Cooperation in Cultural Heritage Management – Criteria and Perspectives;
- Cultural Heritage Values – the Tension between Preservation, Local Economic Development and International Cooperation;
- Norms and Professions – Legal Issues;
- World Heritage Sites in Italy – Management and Development.
Contact: forum2007 (at) iccrom.org
24 November, 2007