3rd International Architectural Conservation Conference and Exhibition
17 - 19 December 2012, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
12 July. In December 2012, the 3rd International Architectural Conservation Conference and Exhibition will take place with the support of ICCROM and the ATHAR programme in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This conference and exhibition will bring together conservation and restoration professionals from around the world to discuss new strategies for sustainable built heritage conservation.
Topics to be addressed in the conference :
- Policies, strategies and decision making in historic environment
- Economics of conservation and sustainable environment
- Cultural development and awareness
- Management of cultural heritage in historic areas
- Project implementation and practical aspects of urban conservation
To register for this event please visit the official conference website.
The event is supported by:
12 July, 2012