Thank you for doing your part
You can donate by direct bank transfer
ICCROM Cultural Heritage Fund
We are living in a time of increasingly severe crises. Disasters intensified by the effects of climate change and violent conflicts are affecting greater numbers of people today than ever before. There is an immense need for humanitarian assistance to defend the right of people to a life with dignity. Human needs go beyond food, water and shelter. For communities devastated by disasters and conflicts, culture and heritage provide a vital sense of continuity and identity.
How to donate
By direct bank transfer (governments and private donors)
Or by filling out the Secure Donate form (Coming soon)
How will your donation be used?
In the event of a serious crisis affecting cultural heritage, your donation will enable ICCROM to provide the following services at request of and in coordination with Member States:
- Technical assistance to assess damage and post-disaster needs for cultural recovery (e.g. real-time crisis maps for cultural heritage and assessment missions on the ground)
- Mobilization of a network of cultural experts and “first aiders” to act as emergency coordinators and relief specialists
- On-site training in context-specific “first aid” for all types of cultural heritage (for previous examples see activities in links to Haiti and Nepal
- Building capacity for recovery, resilience and risk reduction
- Technical assistance for preparing a risk management plan
ICCROM’s action has been successful in influencing national policies and strengthening community-led on-the-ground initiatives.
ICCROM welcomes the assistance of Member States, donor institutions and individuals who wish to contribute to this Cultural Heritage Fund.
ICCROM thanks all its community for their support.