ICCROM invites competitive bids from eligible bidders for providing Training and Development Programs for our staff members. ICCROM is looking for a people management training for Executives and Middle Managers and a project management training for Project Managers.
1. Overview of the Project
ICCROM is embarking on a major change programme, following a restructuring exercise aimed to ensure that it was fit for purpose, relevant, ready for the future and to serve its Member States to promote the conservation of all forms of cultural heritage in every region of the world.
As a result of this restructuring exercise, we are committed to begin this change management process from ourselves, and from our leaders in particular.
Executive and Middle Managers
ICCROM needs People Management Training to:
- Enable Executives and Middle Managers participants in taking their roles fully, both in management and in leadership;
- Create a space of connection through auto cases solution that must also potentiate soft managerial skills (listening, needs diagnosis, asking good questions, coaching);
- Open space for reflection about emergent skills for management (remote/smart working and Diversity and Inclusion management);
- Create a space for collective intelligence and creativity to emerge in order to increase the efficacy of management for future needs.
ICCROM needs Project Management Training to:
- Explore the role of Project Manager in ICCROM and its implications, enabling the participants in taking the role of Project Manager;
- Explore and learn about PM approaches, processes and tools, and adapt them to ICCROM projects and needs;
- Open space of reflection on the implications of project-based work for oneself, others and the whole organization, developing a common language and toolbox to better organize the work.
2. Award of Contract
2.1 Period of the Contract
The service object of the contract must be provided starting from 02/11/2022. The contract will have a duration of 1 + 2 years. In the event that ICCROM does not find any problems in the quality and methods of service offered at the end of the first year, the contract will be extended for an additional 2 years.
3. Additional Requirements
The Organization wishes to mention that knowledge of the English language is essential for the conduct of the activity, and knowledge of the French language is an asset. Details of the nomination and selection process are illustrated in the full announcement (in the sidebar).
ICCROM requests that proposals, prepared in accordance with the full announcement, be submitted no later than 5pm CEST, 30th September 2022. The proposals can be submitted in both electronic (pdf format) or paper format (in a sealed envelope).
The outcome of the tender will be communicated within 5 working days of the aforementioned deadline.
4. Address and Contact Information
Paper Format – Hard Copy
Proposals should be submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked "Management Training Proposal – ICCROM” and should be addressed to:
Electronic Format - Email
Proposals should be submitted through email and with the subject "Management Training Proposal – ICCROM” and should be addressed to: email@example.com
The Organization regrets that it is not possible to provide information by telephone regarding the selection and appointment procedure. Requests for clarification regarding any of the points above should be directed in writing only, via e-mail to Mr. Maurizio Moriconi.