BIM technology is a valuable tool for building repair and maintenance because it can unify the management of building information, and the introduction of BIM in public buildings is progressing worldwide. However, the implementation of BIM (HBIM) for historic buildings has been carried out individually by each country's organizations, and the issues have not been shared. Therefore, we would like to create opportunities for international exchange to share the status of efforts and issues in each country and further promote the spread of HBIM technology.
- Rohit Jigyasu, ICCROM
- Hirofumi Ikawa, ICCROM
- Tommaso Empler, Professor, Sapienza University – Italy
- Adriana Caldarone, Professor, Sapienza University – Italy
- Carlo Bianchini, Professor, Sapienza University – Italy
- Kiminori Nakazawa, Professor, Nihon University – Japan
- Kota Akutsu, Manager at Facility Management Business Development Department, NTT Facilities – Japan
- Satoshi Hashimoto, Associate Chief, Takenaka Corporation – Japan
- Edónis Jesus, BIM Leader, Lendlease – United Kingdom
Join us on 23 June 2022. Registration is mandatory and FREE.