Restoration of architectural monuments under the conditions of high level of subsoil waters and increased interior humidity - International Scientific and Practical Conference, National Kyiv-Pechersk Historical and Cultural Preserve, Ukraine, 24-25 October 2019
- MINISTRY OF CULTURE OF UKRAINE
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF THE PRESERVATION AND RESTORATION OF CULTURAL PROPERTY (ICCROM)
- NATIONAL KYIV-PECHERSK HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PRESERVE
ICCROM and its partners in Ukraine are sending out a call for papers to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Restoration of architectural monuments under the conditions of high level of subsoil waters and increased interior humidity” which will take place on 24-25 October 2019 at the National Kyiv-Pechersk Historical and Cultural Preserve.
The working languages of the Conference are Ukrainian and English. The conference materials will be published in a separate edition.
The Organizing Committee accepts application forms for participation in the event, and texts of the papers drawn up in accordance with the requirements. The submission deadline is 27 June 2019.
Requirements for the conference papers:
- presence of UDC index, key words and summary (in Ukrainian and English);
- length of the article: up to 18 thousand characters in printed and electronic form;
- text: font is 14 point size, style - Times New Roman, line interval - 1.5;
- mandatory use of a non-breaking space (standard combination of keyboard keys: Shift + Alt + space or Ctrl + Alt + space) between initials and surnames, general and proper names, dates and abbreviations;
- the general list of the used literature and sources, obligatorily given at the end of the text (font is 12 point size, line interval is 1), is to be drawn up according to the requirements set up by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with reference to the materials, subject for specialized publication; the sources are numbered according to the arrangement of their use in the text; in the archival sources search cipher is separated by comma;
- the indexes of references in the text are indicated by square brackets with ordinary numbers (e.g.: in literature – [1, p. 15]), where the first numeral is the source number in the list, the second is the page number;
- graphics (illustrations, diagrams, schemes etc.) are drawn up in separate files in *.jpg or *.tiff format. Image size is at least 10x15 cm, where 10 cm is the base (smaller) side, and the other side is according to proportions. Image captions are provided in a separate list under the list of sources and literature. References to the illustration numbers are obligatory, and should be put in brackets in the text of the article.
Kindly respect the deadlines for submission and requirements for materials. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to edit and correct materials (through their literary and technical modifications) and decide on selective publication of the articles in accordance with their scientific importance and compliance with the terms of submission by the authors.
The authors bear responsibility for the authenticity of the presented facts, completeness of the line of thought, systematic coverage of the issues under research, correct writing of proper nouns and geographical names as well as references to the sources and literature.
Expenses for travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the sending organization.
Address: 9 Lavrska Str., Kyiv, 01015, Ukraine
Contact phones: +38(044) 406-63-56, +38(044) 406-63-19, +38(067) 209-80-87
Contact person: Anatoliy Antonyuk (email@example.com)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS - 27 JUNE 2019