Culture, heritage and the Sustainable Development Goals:
- Culture 2030 Goal Campaign (2019). Culture in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- Hosagrahar, J. (2017). Culture: at the heart of SDGs; UNESCO Courier (April-June)
- ICOMOS Action Plan: Cultural Heritage and Localizing the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) ICOMOS (2017).
- Heritage Conservation and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Culture for the 2030 Agenda, UNESCO (2017).
- UNESCO moving forward the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, UNESCO (2017).
- Culture in the Sustainable Development Goals: a guide for local action United Cities and Local Government (UCLG), (2018).
- World Heritage and Sustainable Development
- Collections-based institutions and sustainable development: UNESCO (2015).
Collections-based institutions and sustainable development:
- Recommendation concerning the Protection and Promotion of Museums and Collections, their Diversity and their Role in Society
- ICOM 2019 resolution “On sustainability and the implementation of Agenda 2030, Transforming our World”
- ICCROM’s commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Museums and the Sustainable Development Goals: a how to guide for museums, galleries, the cultural sector and their partners. Curating Tomorrow, UK, McGhie, H. A. (2019).
- Libraries, Development and the United Nations 2030 Agenda
- Sustainability is Libraries' Business: Libraries and Sustainable Development, IFLA (2018).
Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals: