Annual Report 2019
Read about ICCROM's activities in 2019!
The Report provides an overview of our activities over the past year and highlights many of our successes in this reporting period.
The theme of this annual report is the importance of partnership. Only together can we carry out activities that will make a lasting impact and address contemporary issues in heritage conservation worldwide. We warmly thank our Member States and partner institutions for their support and collaboration in achieving our results. This collaborative effort also includes professionals in the field, communities and members of what we call Our Team (staff, collaborators, interns and fellows) to which we are grateful for their involvement, hard work and friendship.
Table of Contents
Messages of the Chairperson of Council and the Director-General
ICCROM’s Council for the 2018-2019 Biennium
Our Global Reach
- Map of Activities
The Power of Partnership
- Partner in Focus: Japan and ICCROM
- Our Partners in 2019
- Programmatic Strategy
- Our Programmes
- Disaster Resilient Heritage
- Preventive Conservation
- Heritage Science
- World Heritage Advisory Services
- World Heritage Leadership
- Materials in Focus
- Youth. Heritage. Africa.
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Heritage Collections in Southeast Asia: CollAsia
- Conservation in the Arab Region: ICCROM-Sharjah
Strengthening Awareness and Knowledge
- ICCROM’s Library
- ICCROM’s Records and Archives
- Communications and Publications
Courses and Capacity Building in 2019