طريقة إعادة التنظيم
EN | FR | ES | PT | IT | AR
- Antomarchi, C., M. Debulpaep, V. Džikić, A. Ghadban, G. de Guichen, S. Lambert, M. Mertzani, A. Pandya, J. Šubic Prislan, L.-M. Tapini and V. Živković. 2017. Team up and re-group, re-use, and re-vive! Lessons learnt from RE-ORG workshops around the world. ICOM-CC 18th Triennial Conference Preprints, Copenhagen 2017, ed. J. Bridgland. Paris: International Council of Museums.
- Lambert, S. 2011. RE-ORG: A methodology for reorganizing museum storage developed by ICCROM and UNESCO. CeROArt, 6
- Lambert, S. 2012. The Crisis in Storage: An Old Tale… With a New Ending? International Preservation News / IFLA
- Lambert, S., G. de Guichen, A. Pandya. 2011. Saving collections at risk: workshop in New Delhi, India. News in Conservation Aug. 2011
- Lambert, S., A. Nikolić, M.O. Fernández Reguera, D. Cohen Daza, A.C.P. Francisco, M. Griesser-Stermscheg, M. del Pilar Salas. 2011. RE-ORG- A new tool for museum storage reorganization: a cross cultural Initiative (poster). ICOM-CC 16th Triennial Conference Preprints, Lisbon 2011, ed. J. Bridgland. Paris: International Council of Museums.
- Lambert, S., M. Debulpaep, A. Nikolić. Using blended learning to strengthen capacity in storage reorganization in Canada, Belgium, and Southeast Europe. ICOM-CC 18th Triennial Conference Preprints, Copenhagen 2017, ed. J. Bridgland. Paris: International Council of Museums.
Twitter account @REORG_storage