Guidelines, Manuals and Toolkit
- Endangered Heritage: Emergency Evacuation of Heritage Collections
- First Aid to Cultural Heritage in Times of Crisis - Handbook
- First Aid to Cultural Heritage in Times of Crisis - Toolkit
- inSIGHT: A Participatory Game for Disaster Risk Governance and Contributing to Climate Action
- PATH: Peacebuilding Assessment Tool for Heritage Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Community-Based Heritage Indicators for Peace
- Protecting Cultural Heritage in Times of Conflict
Publications on Post-Project Success Stories
- A Story of Change – Success Stories and Lessons Learnt from the Culture Cannot Wait: Heritage for Peace and Resilience Project
- Climate.Culture.Peace Report
- Climate.Culture.Peace Book of Abstracts
- A Story of Change 2 - Transforming Online Learning into Action for Disaster Risk Management of Heritage Collections (FAR CollAsia)
- A Story of Change 3 - Success Stories from the Alliance for Cultural First Aid, Peace and Resilience Project
Post-Event Assessment Forms
Ready to Share Post-Flood Assessment Forms
- Post-Flood Rapid Damage Assessment for Movable Heritage
- Post-Flood Rapid Damage Assessment for Immovable Heritage
- Post-Flood Rapid Damage Assessment for Intangible Heritage
Ready to Share Assessment Forms for COVID-19
- Assessment Template for Movable Heritage
- Assessment Template for Immovable Heritage
- Assessment Template for Intangible Heritage
- Al Quntar,S., Hanson, K., Daniels, B.I. and Wegener, C., 2015. Responding to a Cultural Heritage Crisis: The Example of the Safeguarding the Heritage of Syria and Iraq Project. Near Eastern Archaeology, 78 (3), pp. 154-160.
- Daniels, B.I. and Wegener, C., 2016. Heritage at Risk: Safeguarding Museums during Conflict. Aam-us.org, July/August 2016, pp. 27-31.
- Pantli, H., and Speich, H., 2015. Der zivile Ungehorsam des Feuers: Kulturgüterschutz bei Bränden. KGS Forum, 25/2015 - KGS bei Katastrophen und in Notlagen, pp. 26-33.
- Tandon, A. 2017. Post-disaster damage assessment of cultural heritage: Are we prepared? In ICOM-CC 18th Triennial Conference Preprints, Copenhagen, 4–8 September 2017, ed. J. Bridgland, art. 0206. Paris: International Council of Museums.
- Tandon, A., M. Pradhan, H. AbdelHamid, N. Prahhanaga, and S. Cotte. 2017. Building capacity for post-disaster recovery of museum collections in Nepal. In ICOM-CC 18th Triennial Conference Preprints, Copenhagen, 4–8 September 2017, ed. J. Bridgland, art. 0310. Paris: International Council of Museums.
- Tandon, A., B. Rouhani, A. Dal Maso, A.H. Salah. 2014. Culture cannot wait: International and national courses on first aid for cultural heritage in times of conflict. In ICOM-CC 17th Triennial Conference Preprints, Melbourne, 15–19 September 2014, ed. J. Bridgland, art. 0309, 8 pp. Paris: International Council of Museums. (ISBN 978-92-9012-410-8)
- Unal, Z. G., 2015. Bringing Order to Chaos: Managing Seismic Risk for Historic Structures. Conservation Perspectives: The CGI Newletter, 30 (1), Spring 2015. The Getty Conservation Institute, pp. 14-15.
- Wieloch, J., 2017. Erste Hilfe für Kulturschätze: Weltweit üben Freiwillige, um im Notfall Schriften, Bauwerke und Skulpturen retten zu können. Bild der Wissenschaft, 06/17, pp. 64-67.
- Museums' preparedness for crisis and war
- Protecting Cultural Heritage during COVID-19 - Part 1 | Part 2
- Safeguarding Cultural Heritage and Supporting Livelihoods in Crises
- Remote Access to Cultural Heritage During COVID-19
- How can you save cultural heritage in an emergency?
- Inauguration of the FAC MALI 2018
- FAC 2016
- Nepal: from Response to resilience
- How do you save cultural artefacts in a danger zone?, BBC.
- Final exercise of the First Aid Course to Heritage in Times of Crisis - 2015 edition
- Simulating Heritage Emergencies
- Climate.Culture.Peace Playlist
- Climate.Culture.Peace Highlights
- inSIGHT: A Participatory Game for DRR and Climate Action
- Analysing an unfolding crisis
- Reopening and adapting heritage places during a pandemic
- Saving lives and intangible cultural heritage in crisis
- Psycho-social support during a crisis
- Accessing heritage during a pandemic
- Traditional knowledge for building resilience
- Retos y oportunidades para el patrimonio cultural en tiempos de Covid
- My museum is on fire!
- Climate.Culture.Peace Website
- Disaster Risk and Resilience and distinct collection on the impacts of local knowledge in the area of environmental design
- The Disaster Risk Management Initiative: Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture Knowledge Bank on Disaster Risk Reduction in village planning
- Prevention web
- Canadian Conservation Institute's tips and videos for Ukrainians involved in handling, packing, and storing cultural heritage objects.